Monday, June 6, 2011

It's My Birthday and I'll Smile If I Want To...

My birthday has started out wonderfully!
  • Had a delicious meal at Outback Steakhouse after church on Sunday.  Bloomin Onion, Tender Steak, Yummy Sweet Potato Fries and a complimentary Chocolate Thunder from Down Under!
  • Watched the Gators Softball team beat Alabama and advance to the finals of the Women's Softball World Series..Go Gators!  They are really good!  
  • Went shopping with my guys and got a new top and a new goldfish. Named him Al. 
  • Tried to go get ice cream at Charley's, but they were closed. Came home and made some smores.  I just like the marshmallows.  All of us had fun roasting the marshmallows.
  • Sarah came home after she got off of work.  Glad to have her home!

    Looking ahead...
    • Our little buddy, Jack will spend the day with us!
    • Hoping Mary's new TV will arrive at Wal-Mart Site to Store and we can go get it.
    • MCLC Softball game.  Deciding if I will play or just coach.  Hoping our new team shirts are ready. Need to finalize the line-up. 
    • Guess I should do some chores like laundry and bills. I must vacuum since a cute little boy will scooting all over tomorrow. 
    Being 48 is great!

    Gracie

    Happy Birthday to my birthday buddy, Kaitlyn Grace Heumann. Have a nice 15th birthday!

    No comments: