Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Reformation Day!

Mt Calvary's Reformation service was great Sunday morning!  I was very pleased with the Chime Team and with our horn players.  I sang with a mass choir in the afternoon and that went pretty well too.  It made for a long day after a short night's sleep.

Bowling started off a little rough, but ended up in a high note!  Jeff bowled at 232 and I bowled a 157.  Jeff's series was a 607 and now has an average of  178!  Better him than me, I am happy to stay at 122.

Weather here is cold and rainy tonight. Matthew was able to mow our lawn and our neighbor's lawn one last time before the winter.  I don't mind the cold..just the rainy part that.  Rather  have snow.  To many snow is a four lettered word!

So we all get to sleep in tomorrow.  Matthew has no school, but play practice from 9-1.  Then he will go to work at the child care center at church in the afternoon.  My little buddy is coming at 10 instead of 8:30, so I have a little make up sleep time too.

Trunk or Treat begins at 6pm, at MCLC and I am planning on having a great time as usual.  Hope it isn't too cold. Matthew carved three pumpkins this year aren't they great?


Mary went to a halloween party last Friday.  She and Brandon wore their trachten, German clothes. They look great and it sure looks the whole group of friends had a fun time!  Don't know if Sarah has any Halloween plans.  She has been super busy! Matthew and Jeff have their costumes ready.  I am not sure what I am going to do yet.. I don't get too excited about dressing up for Halloween anymore. I will post pictures of them tomorrow after Jeff reveals his new look!

I had better get to bed.  Think I will take some ibuprofen first. My knee still hurts. Hope the MRI can tell us why it is giving me so much trouble.

Have a Great Pumpkin of a Day!

Gracie

No comments: