Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Top Two and Matthew's Concert

Our bowling team, Alpha and Omega, was in first place last night. We battled the other team every game, losing the first game by only one pin.  We won the second and then lost the third by enough to lose total points. Next week is position night, we will see where we stand after that.  However, Jeff had two magnificent games! He bowled in the 190's the first and last game, the ones we lost.  That is crazy, but no matter. Great games and we had a lot of fun.  Mary and Matthew came to the bowling alley and bowled too.  The night ended with McDonald's and then a couple movies before bed.

Mary and I had fun shopping this afternoon and found her some new tennis shoes and a few other things she needed to take back to college. Bought some groceries too, made chicken crescents for dinner and then enjoyed a great concert at Greenville High School.  Matthew did such a wonderful job!  I have posted three videos of his performance with Village Green.  One is posted under Tuesday and two under Monday.  I tried so hard to post before midnight, but I was two minutes late.  You could also click here to watch the whole concert online!  There is a link to the right too, "Watch GHS Events".   I've also posted a few pictures in the Family Photo Album.

Jeff is going to Holland tomorrow for a conference, so I am sending mail, pillows, and presents for Sarah along with him. Sure do miss that girl!  Mary is home until 5 pm tomorrow. It has been so nice having her home.  Like a ray of sunshine. I have plenty to do to keep me busy.

Better get to it so I can get some rest.

Gracie

Now, keep scrolling to watch the videos!

No comments: