Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Matthew's Day!

After a late night of doing laundry after the GHS football game, I forced myself out of bed to take Matthew to his Senior Picture Shoot. What a great morning!  Matthew looked so nice in his clothes and his nice smile!  Those big blue eyes can't be missed! He had a great time posing for the pictures, studio, outside near a river and then GHS Theatre with shots as a techie!  There are 4 teaser pictures posted here. We will get his proof book in about 3 weeks.

We met Jeff for lunch at our local Mexican Restaurant and had an ok meal.  They changed up their enchiladas and Matt and I weren't to happy with the tortilla changes.  Matthew played some video games for a while after we got home and I took a needed nap!

By 4:30pm Matthew was ready to head to the Homecoming Dance.  Wore his new suit (without the coat) with his new green tie. He looked so nice and is a wonderful young man! His mom and dad are so proud of him!

I vacuumed the house again. Sammy is shedding so much I could vac twice a day!  Need to get him groomed! Even though I stayed up late doing laundry, I still have three more loads to complete.  There is plenty of football and baseball to keep me awake to get the job done.

Mary is doing well. She and Brandon enjoyed a show last night in Ann Arbor and then attended the Michigan game this afternoon. UMich is still undefeated!  Let's keep the momentum!  Go Blue!

Sarah went to ArtPrize yesterday with a friend and saw lots of different art from all over the country and as far as Beijing China.  She said she liked it ok, but her friend is an art major loved it!  I haven't been yet, but hear it is really nice. She is working a Hope Men's Soccer game this evening.  I know she will be anxious to hear and maybe see how the Tigers game turns out after it was suspended due to rain yesterday and will be resumed this evening.  I guess Verlander will not be pitching, which could be a really bad ramification of the suspension. He is the best pitcher in the American League. Fister is a good pitcher too, and we have a great team to back him up, so let's get 'em Tigers.  Did I mention we are playing the Yankees?  Yikes.

I just saw the end of the South Carolina/Auburn game and it will be controversial.  Auburn won 16-13, but SC had a first down with one second left on the clock within field goal range.  They called it out of time and Auburn wins!   What a shame, but that's football.  Heck it is just a game!   I would like to pick the winner though, there's another game where I picked wrong! Texas A&M lost too Arkansas. I guess I will be moving down in the ranks this week!

Better get to the grocery store...out of milk!  Gators, Sooners and Tigers play with in the hour!  Bye!

Gracie

No comments: