Sunday, July 27, 2008

Before I Go To Bed

Had a busy weekend. Got Jeff Sarah and Matt packed up for the mission trip and then saw Batman movie. I liked it, but got confused in some parts. I would see it again, I suppose, and maybe it would clear some questions that I have.

This morning Jeff Sarah and Matt left at 0400 and we have received word that the mission team arrived safely in Omar WV around 330pm. They will have a busy and rewarding week. My kids' message went fairly well. The kids didn't really answer the way I hoped, but you never know how a children's message will turn out. I also sang a duet with friend Annette. It went really well. There was the BP clinic after church that I was involved with too. I wore lots of hats this morning.

Mary and I ate subway for lunch and then watched Sweeny Todd. Mary got a call for babysitting this afternoon for the theater manager's boys and had a really nice time with them. I vacuumed and folded clothes and watched movies on TBS. It is very quiet around here. I miss my family already.

I am working lots of hours, but mostly in 8 hour blocks. MWF and Sat. Mary and I hope to paint the den and hang up some pictures this week as well. Some friends have invited us to dinner this week too, which is really nice! We plan on going to a whitecaps game tomorrow that includes British Humor Night, I will be helping at High School Band Camp and then listening to them Friday night to see what they learned. Mary has voice lessons and plans to spend time with friends while I am at work.

My mom, brother and sister are in Germany and France this week. I know they will have a good time seeing the Bach and Luther sites before seeing the sites in Paris. Jeff's sister Kathy had a baby boy this past week, Joshua, and all are doing well.

I guess that is all for now. Until the next episode,

Grace