Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Few More Words


Great News! Sarah's spring green laptop computer arrived this morning, just a few minutes ago. I didn't open it, but I am still excited for her. I am glad we were home to receive it when it came, since it needed a signature. Hurray!

I have received a few text messages from Jeff in the Appalachian mountains of W. Virginia. He and Sarah and Matthew are all doing well. Here is Jeff's first message from the crew site: "Good first day- turning donated trailer into something liveable. Tree crashed down on old trailer." The weather has been good and the work is proceeding well. They are doing more than the staff had planned for. They will be home Saturday evening. Please pray for safe travel.


Mary and I will attempt to finish the den today, since I have to work tomorrow and Saturday. It should look really nice. I found this picture and article of a dog nursing tiger cubs that were abandoned by their mother. WOW!


Better get to work. I am going over to quilting for a little while and I also need to practice for a few songs on Sunday. The timing is tricky.


Grace