Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick Update

Mt Calvary won tonight..16-15. It was a close, competitive and fun game. I played catcher I caught a foul ball, and tagged a player sliding at home. He was called safe, but I was proud of myself none the less. My glasses were kicked off, but they are fine too. Matt played well at third, tagged two people out, and Sarah and Jeff took turns pitching and playing first base. I am glad that we won. Everyone got hits and runs. Hooray! I had to hand over my team to our clean up batter for next week's game :(

Our van acted up yesterday and we took it in to get checked this noon. It needs work before we can drive to FL. We hope that it is fixed by tomorrow or we will have squish in the Toyota for the trip. I have a little extra time to get the packing done.

Hope to be leaving soon,

Grace