Monday, July 7, 2008

One Day Left.

We had a nice weekend. Work went well. Mary and I got new haircuts that we really like! Yesterday we had a minor flood in the basement from the pipe our washer drains into. The dehumidifier shares this pipe and when I do laundry, sometimes it can't handle all the water. Glad to so everything is fine now. Attended the pastor's picnic and had burgers and roast. I took some delicious cupcakes. We played some ball, bochi ball and golf! I got some more laundry done and then was off to bed.

Today is finish laundry, pack, last minute errands and car check up. If the thunderstorms hold off we will play softball tonight. It will be our last game. We have only 10 people playing tonight. Getting rained out might be a blessing in disguise. I really want to play though! Mary has a job interview tonight at 6 pm at our church daycare. Matt wants to apply too, but not sure if they will hire a 14 year old. Will have to ask. He is really good with kids.


Well, better get packing! I'll update as much as I can on our trip.



Grace