Thursday, July 17, 2008

We Are Home

Just a short note to let you all know we made it home safely around 0130 on 7/17! We had a late start. Our room at Holiday Inn was less than acceptable, so we were given free sit down breakfast and the return of 10,000 points toward another stay. Anyway we left late and had bad traffic in Lexington which slowed us down even more. We stopped just south of the MI state line and met some friends from Tampa who are staying with family for another week. We had dinner and ice cream. I noticed it was just a few miles from where my cousin and my aunt live, Perrysburg, but I didn't have the phone number or address plus it was 9 pm. Oddly enough I received a letter from them in the mail while we were gone with all the information. Hmmmm.

Sammy was glad to see us and I had to sweep up lots of dog hair, but no accidents! Yea! Tomorrow is catch up day. Sleep and chores. Mary's friend is supposed to come over and "hang out". I will be doing laundry and grocery shopping. I don't work until Friday afternoon. That should give me enough time to get lots done.

Well I am pretty tired...I am off to bed.

Night!

Grace

PS Blogs are posted in PST...3 hours earlier than written