Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Back Home..Safe and Sound

Sarah is back at college and off to the AT office for clinical hours. She gets off at 6 pm. We bought some goldfish for her dorm room. They travelled from Greenville well and now happily swim in their bowl in the bathroom. That is a good place for them I think. I also stocked her up with snacks, drinks and other needed items. This morning she visited the high school and then we had lunch with some church friends. It was enjoyable. The drive home alone wasn't too bad. I listened to Sean Hannity all the way. Keeps the ride interesting. He has a lot of good things to make you think about today's issues.

I got home in plenty of time to be back to pick up Mary and Matthew from school. Mary had play practice and Matthew has decided to work in the scene shop for the play rather than try out for basketball. He really likes to make things with wood and materials. After we got home Matthew and I raked leaves for about 30 minutes and added to the already huge pile Matthew started last week. Now Matthew is going to cut the grass. The weather is beautiful..60's sunny and blue sky and fall colors all around.


Mary and Matthew got their school pictures back and I have posted them for you to see. Don't they look great? No more school pics for Sarah. Her senior pictures were sure awesome though. Jeff comes home tomorrow. I work till 5 pm and then we have family night at church. All kinds of fun activities, including a meal. I work Thursday and Friday as well. My patient is doing well, and came home from the ER very early this morning. Docs decided that there is nothing serious at this point, and we will watch at home and treat ear infection with oral antibiotics. Thanks for your prayers! I need to write her bimonthly reports by Sunday! I'd better get started.



Signed,
A Proud Mom