Monday, October 13, 2008

The Fun is Almost Over

It sure has been fun having Sarah at home. She has been able to spend time with her friends and enjoy home life. Today we went shopping to replenish some needed supplies. We even bought some goldfish for her. I hope they survive the trip to Holland.

Yesterday at church, our congregation has a pastor appreciation fellowship. We received many nice cards and gifts. It was really very nice. We also received some flowers as shown here. Praise service, including the orchestra did quite well. Next week our Sunday school is going to hear more about Bethesda Lutheran Home. That is where our mission offerings are going.

Just heard that my little patient had a seizure today. She is on her way to Grand Rapids to the children's hospital to find out why. She has also had a stubborn ear infection that might be related. Please continue to pray for her health. I also learned that my brother fell and injured his shoulder. That is all the information I have at this time.

Jeff left early today for the pastors' conference and golfed when they arrived at Boyne Mtn.. I hope his score was better than my was last week. I think we took three points in bowling last night. Our teammates did well, and we did just soso. I'd really like to be able to throw the ball consistently.
Better go make supper. I have chimes tonight, and it is Sarah's last night at home :(
Love,