Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Madness

Saturday morning came early and Matt was on the bus at 0745 for his soccer game. It was 29 degrees. I took Mary to play practice by 0930 and was on my way to watch Matthew's game about one hour away. By the time I arrived, it was in the 50's and I didn't need the extra sweatshirt. The sky was bright blue and unfortunately, there were plenty of bees attending the game too. Matt's team continue to play better,but still lost 1-0. Matt played a lot of the second half and I finally have some action pictures. Here are a few.


The drive home was long. I was very tired and it took lots of concentration to stay awake. I took a nap as soon as I got home. Mary was already home with "her boys" and singing barbershop music. I guess play practice didn't last as long as scheduled, as many didn't show up. That is very frustrating for the ones that do and for the director.

Our small group met for an hour at 5pm and then we all enjoyed a potluck dinner at church before a Southern Gospel concert. It was really good. Everyone really like the bass singer. My client and her family came and enjoyed it as well.
This morning sunday school attendance was down, and we had a few sick. Kid's choir did a great job for the first appearance this year. Three girls sang. A few other girls from last year didn't know we changed practice. They plan to join us this week! yay!


Mary is playing her cello this afternoon with a quartet from school. Don't know when she will be home. Matthew is looking forward to youth group tonight and I hope that I can bowl at least average tonight. I have to think positively and say I will bowl at least average tonight. I do work early tomorrow 0730- 1630. Have Tues-Thurs off. Sarah and her friend come home Friday late afternoon! Yay! Sarah has been sick with a cold this week. Please pray that she recovers quickly.


That is all for now. Have a blessed day!