Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just A Few Words



Sarah was happy to receive a package from her Grandma and Grandpa Wilhelm today. She posted a picture on her facebook and I thought I would share it on our blog. It appears that her goldfish are thriving so far, and she is back to her college routine. I know she will miss softball this half of the semester, but she is enjoys watching the MLB playoffs and world series. We even bought some peanuts for her to eat during the game. Go Rays!

I had a busy night at work, my patient stayed awake the whole time. I work again tomorrow, but it is regular day hours. I also finished my latest quilt project. It is a runner to conver the keys of the church clavinova. My next project is a baby quilt. We make a lot of them. Some go to babies baptized at our church and some go to the county for donations to babies that need them.

We are having more fall like weather with cooler temperatures and beautiful colors. The heat has been going on during the past few nights. Hope your world is colorful in every way.


Grace