Thursday, October 9, 2008

Super Hero Day

This is homecoming week at Greenville High School. Today is super hero day. Is that one word or two? Anyway, thought I would post their picture. Matthew always loved superman since he was a little boy. Mary was attracted to underdog which I always liked as a kid. So far there has been favorite college day, crazy hair day, class color day and now super hero. I suppose tomorrow will be Purple and Gold Day.

I have obvioiusly added to my picture column. I really think that the question should make people think about the sanctity of life. Animals are more protected than human babies! My new favorite motto from Horton Hears a Who is "a person is a person no matter how small!" That's all!

Matthew's last soccer game is this afternoon. Mary has no play practice today. Politics continue to play a part in school activities. There seems to be a lot of no shows of important people in the play and there are no consequences. Hmmm. Rules change all the time and are different from one person to another. Either way, Mary does her best at whatever role or assignment given to her.

Sarah comes home tomorrow! Yay!! Can you tell I am excited? Both of her friends found a way to stay with family, so Sarah is coming home alone. It should be a really fun time.

I need to get some laundry folded and head off to quilting. I sure hope to finish that project. I have piano lessons today and orchestra practice after the soccer game. Better run!

Grace