Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Home From Work

Just got home from working a night shift with my little patient. It was a good night. She was sleeping when I arrived then woke up and stayed up most of the night. At least it help keep me awake. I also keep an alarm going during the night on my phone, just in case I get tired.

Yesterday I got a lot accomplished too. Mary had strings practice and then finished sewing a dress. She wore it to the wedding that she and I played for. The wedding was simple but nice. Mary played Canon in D with me. I did an adequate job. The bride was happy. It was so hot that my fingers and hands were sweaty. Excuses! Excuses!

I will sleep for about 4 hours, and then go back to work for a few hours so that my friend can go to an important appointment. Mary is going to spend the day with Brandon. It is his 18th birthday today! Tomorrow Sammy goes to the vet/groomer, I get a 2nd key for the Prius. Mary takes her road test tomorrow at 1300 hours. Any prayers are welcome. Back to work on Friday. This time a day shift.

Weekend activities are 2 graduation open houses and a white caps baseball game. It's Thrivent night! Jeff leaves on Sunday for the district convention. The weather has been very hot, in the 90's. Our A/C in our bedroom is running and the fans are circulating the air pretty well. I am anxious to get more toward the 70's or low 80's.

Better get some sleep!

Grace