Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Fun Game and Another Win!

The big news from the ball game is that Sarah got nailed in the face with a ball. She missed the throw and takes full responsibility for the injury. It did bruise almost instantly and her lip has a good laceration. Of course she finished the inning and played the rest of the game as much as possible. I took her to the ER tonight just to be safe and there are no fractures! Her laceration could have had a stitch or two, but the doctor said it would heal fine without it. That is all Sarah needed to hear. So no stitches either! Can you see the bruise on her chin?



The whole team played well tonight. We scored lots of runs. Matthew batted 1000 tonight! I got on base all but once and I think Sarah and Jeff were on most of the time. Sarah pitched until she got hurt and then Jeff took over and did a great job as well. Good fielding and good sportsmanship on both teams! What fun we had!


Earlier today I was in Grand Rapids for a medical appointment and decided to go use my Kohl's money afterward. They had awesome sales and I got some tops and new earrings. Lunch was good and then I got some paperwork and laundry done before the game.


I'd better cut this short! I have to be at work in four hours and I really need a shower!


Good Night!

Grace