Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Finally Home!!

After a week of headaches for us and the car mechanics, the van is fixed and at home. Yay! The kids are especially happy. Now when dad and mom are at work, they can still get around. It is good to know that it is working well for our upcoming vacation next week.

Sarah is still very sore. Her jaw joint hurts quite a bit. I am sure that it got jarred really well, since the ball hit her on the left side of the chin/mouth. Her chin is still pretty swollen and bruised. The laceration is healing quite nicely so far. When asked if it is worth playing ball and risk injury, she says, Yes!

I am working about 25 hours this week. Just tomorrow afternoon shift left before our vacation. I have been quite busy at work lately, which is good since time goes by faster. My little girl is growing up and is beautiful and lots of fun. But like a toddler, is getting into everything, what good news!

The weather is beautiful...blue sky and warm temperatures. I hope it stays nice for the weekend. There is a wedding at our church for a very nice couple. We all will be attending.

The family went to McDonald's for lunch today. I came outside and found Mary and Matthew at a picnic table and it reminded me of when they were little.. Aren't they cute?

I guess that is all..

Gracie