Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Quick Note

Well, I worked almost 12 hours this afternoon and evening. I am off until after vacation. I do need to work on my days for next month though, so I have work when I get back. This morning Jeff, Mary, Matt and I went downtown to have a Danish breakfast. It was very good. I really like the little doughnut things. Many of our neighbors and friends were there too.

Sarah was back at the doctor today. Her R ear/Jaw area is still causing her discomfort. The PA that saw her ordered stronger anti-inflammatory and ordered a CT for Monday should it still be hurting. As you can see she is pretty bruised. When she goes to the store she says people look at her with a look that asks, what happened to you? Most probably think she got beat up! If you know Sarah you can expect some type of injury.
I passed on the torch of Sunday School superintendent yesterday. I hope that the binder I passed on will be easy to understand. Mary is going to team teach grades 3,4,5. I will be teaching too. Not sure if there will be a chime team this fall as I want to have at least 7 players before we start practice. Orchestra and Kids choir will continue as long as we have ~5 members. The more the better!
Tomorrow is a wedding that our family will attend I love weddings! I can just sit back and relax. Jeff can too! The grooms grandpa is a pastor.

I'd better get cleaned up and go to bed~!

Night

Grace