Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two Days and Counting!

Just two days until our family vacation! I feel like I should be doing something to prepare right now, but Mary is doing the family laundry to earn money for driving money. I have dog care/mail collection and grass/garden set up and Jeff made the itinerary. We have called family and friends ahead of time. So I guess we just need to purchase needed items and car snacks and pack.

Church was good today. Lots of good songs. Lord of the Dance is one of our favorites. Jeff's sermon had a theme about dance. It was very good as well. Good attendance. The wedding was very nice and we had a nice time at the reception. The weather has been very nice. I hope it like this tomorrow night for the church softball game. It will be our last one of the season, unless we make the playoffs, which isn't likely right now. There are several teams with better records than our 6-2! There is one more game next week, but we will be heading home from Texas that evening.

Sarah is doing ok. She still have the discomfort around her R ear. The bruising is going through the regular resoling color themes. Daily pictures are found on the family photo album. I have started with a sore throat and some stuffiness. I really don't want to be sick with a cold this week :(.

Deadlines for Mary's Miss Danish are coming up fast especially since we will be on vacation. If you'd like to see her Miss America page her is the link: www.missamerica4kids.org/m.aspx. She has a sponsor for her Program page. Thanks to all who have supported her already!

That is all for today. I am relying that someone will bring the laptop on vacation so I can continue to blog while we are away.

Gracie