Friday, July 31, 2009

One Week Down

Well, it's almost been one week since Jeff left for military duty. I one more week, I will have already picked him up at the airport and we hopefully be home!

The rest of our week has been very busy. Mary has been preparing for her cello wedding gigs the for the next 2 Saturdays. She has also put a lot of time into getting ready for the pageant. She changed the song she will play on her cello for the talent portion. Her best friend has been calling each day with updates on his adventure. I worked on Wed and Friday. Both days were good days with my patient. Matt came to work with me today to do some babysitting and cleaning. He got paid well. My clients family hopes to move in the next few weeks. Matt has been challenging everyone to Stratego. He has won a lot, but I can say I won a game a few days ago. Sarah went to visit a friend for a little while today and had a nice time. She even made muffins to take along! Sarah, Mary and I went to a stampin up party last night and had a nice time and didn't buy as much as I wanted to, I had self discipline! YAY!

Tomorrow we are going to clean a little and find something fun to do too. I am sure we will come up with some ideas. If not, we can always play stratego!

Have a great weekend!

Grace