Friday, June 25, 2010

Looking UP!

Well God is Good! Can't say that enough, right?   My leg is feeling a lot better the past 24 hours.  Boot started to feel a little loose so I made it snugger.  Guess that means the swelling is less!  Trying to switch over to just extra strength tylenol.  Not quite there yet, but getting really close! Sleeping better (even in my own bed for a few hours), getting around easier and becoming more motivated to do some things.  Obviously, I can't go up and down basement stairs and standing for a long time makes my leg hurt, but otherwise getting things done in a more timely fashion.  Hurray!

VBS ended today.  I stayed home to keep my recovery going in the right direction. Matthew has the day off from work, but has scheduled a Geometry test this afternoon. Mary is going to take me to wal-mart for a few things and then she will go back to Brandon's for his party.  Yesterday she spent time with just the family eating together and played some mini golf.  He liked the gifts that Mary had for him, of course!

I got all the checkbooks balanced, slips filed and bills paid!  It only took me a month or two to catch up!  I calculated my dining expenses at DeVos Children's Hospital while Matt was there for 2 weeks, and spent 110 dollars on hospital cafeteria food.  I think that parents staying with their kids should get a discount on food. Either way doesn't matter, I was glad to be with Matthew, wouldn't have it any other way!

That is all for now...It is a beautiful day in Greenville, MI.  We have the windows open and feeling the fresh air blow softly through our house!

Gracie

No comments: