Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Into a Routine

Jeff's plane arrived earlier than planned.  After numerous changes to the arrival time, I got on the road twenty minutes later than I wanted.  Still we got to the airport in good time and Jeff only had to wait for us about 15 minutes.  We enjoyed watching football and eating pizza at Ucello's on the way home from the airport.  The food was good and we ended up with some free food, since the breadsticks came out late and Matthew pizza was made wrong.  They made good on everything and we will go back and eat there again.  Did some cleaning when we got home and then prepared for a busy Sunday.

Rally Day Sunday was a successful one. I really love my new class, 3-5th grades, and we had a good lesson. I played  for church and was content with my performance.  Played patriotic songs during the offering in memory of 9/11.  There were  people in the congvregation singing along with the songs.  After church was a hot dog lunch and games. I ran BINGO and it is not as easy as you might think.  Everyone had a good time and I think everyone got a prize that played. We were all tired when we got home. Watched our netflix movie, Avatar. I was so impressed that I fell asleep! LOL.  Matthew and Jeff said it was pretty good. 

Bowling season started Sunday evening.  We have a new name~Joker's Wild.  Jeff had a great first week starting off with a 223!  I looked like a brand new bowler out there, never reaching 100 the whole evening.  What the heck??  Hope next week is better.  At least I will increase our handicap!

Monday I worked 8 hours at Hailey's. She is getting so big and is so cute.  We had a nice day together.  After I got home, I made a simple dinner and then was off to kids choir and chime team.  Both were quite successful.  I have some new ideas for the kids and the chimes have started off with great sight reading! Looking forward to a great year!

I had so much planned for today.  I got the laundry downstairs with Jeff's help, and spent many hours sorting through music.  At least it is all organized now, it had to be done. Now  I am going to pay some bills and get to the store before picking up Matthew.  Hope  I can get a lot accomplished tonight!  Work tomorrow.  Then continue working on my list of things to do.

Guess that is all for now...

Gracie

No comments: