Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Remember

Today we remember the horrible attack on America by terrorists.  I was in the library at Lowry Elementary School volunteering, when a mother came in and told us what happened.  Unlike other parents, I left my kids in school and then went home and watched the news coverage the rest of the day.  So let's thank all those who are willing to serve to keep our freedom!  I know I am thankful for my Lt Colonel who comes home today!

Football will be on my schedule of events today.  Oklahoma on ABC and University of Michigan on NBC both at 3:30 pm!  Will have to leave during the game to go pick up Jeff. That's ok!  I can't wait to have him home. I suppose I can work in my room with the games playing.  Will need to practice the piano and get ready for Rally Day too!  Got some of that done already.


No news from Holland lately.  She is doing fine and working hard with classes and clinicals.  I looked up football scores and her high school team, Zeeland West, won their football game last night.  I hope that she didn't have too many injuries.  Greenville High School won their third game in a row and is undefeated this season.

Better get going!


Gracie

No comments: