Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keep on Swimming, Keep on Swimming

That is what Dory said in "Finding Nemo" when the dad was ready to give up.  I have such good intentions of getting things done, then the clock ticks away and I don't reach my goals.  So, I have to just keep going a step at a time and be glad when things get done.  Can say that it doesn't help that I have been a little "blue" lately too.  Sure can't wait to have Jeff home again!

Looks like the tree people came by because all the big tree limb and branches are gone.  Nothing was trimmed though, looks just the same.  Don't know if that means they won't trim it, or if they will send someone to trim it later.  I like the shade of the tree, but don't want it in my house with the next big storm.


Sounds like classes are moving along for all three kids.  Sarah is busy with her art class, drawing new things each week.   Her tricycle is done and looks great, and now has to draw something outside on campus.   She is busy with her Athletic Training classes and clinicals too, of course.  Mary met the University President, Mary Sue, yesterday and had her picture taken with her.  She isn't a big fan of her poetry class, but needs it if she wants to major in English. I know that Glee Club meetings and auditions are coming up. Matthew has a pretty rigorous schedule and is putting his nose to the grindstone each day after work.  He had to know how to say his name in Spanish for class today. 

Work was a long one yesterday, we had a lot to do in Grand Rapids. I was pretty tired when I got home at 7 pm and stayed home with Matthew and had a simple dinner.  It was nice to unwind.  Work again tomorrow.

Still need to plan for kids choir, chimes and Sunday School.  Rally Day is Sunday and I am doing BINGO.  I am teaching 3-5th grade this year.  I am playing for church too.  Can you say BUSY?? What was I thinking?? Working on Monday too. I am pretty crazy for having so much on my plate.

Well, I had better go and get to work!

Gracie

No comments: