Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to Three at Home

Sarah is back safe and sound at Hope.  We were all sad to see her leave.  Christmas break is over and now we are back to the old grind.   I am out numbered with all guys at home, even the dog! It is ok though.. I love the guys at my house..still I miss the girls.

Before she left, Sarah helped my learn more about my iPod and iTunes. Then  we played a game of Clue last night and  Apples to Apples after lunch at Applebees today.  My Sunday School class went fine and Jeff led worhsip at the long term care facilities this afternoon.  I play the hymns for them and did pretty well.

Tonight was our first night of bowling of the winter season.  I bowled over average for two games and under 100 for the second game (sigh).  Craziest thing is that we only won one game, the second one! Hopefully we will do better next week.

I received reports from Mary that her first quartet rehearsal was fabulous!  So glad for her.  Won't hear about her Chamber group until later this week.  Glad my Wolverine is thriving in Ann Arbor.

That is all...try to keep you updated during the week!

Gracie

No comments: