Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's Official~

Rich Rodriguez is no longer the football coach for the Michigan Wolverines.  After two days of meetings the Athletic Director announced today that he was relieved of his duties as coach.  The writing was on the wall.  Now the search is on for a new coach, one that will embrace U of M, the players, the students and the town of Ann Arbor.  There are already a few names floating around, but I am not going to speculate.

Sarah and I had a quiet morning watching TV and being busy on the computer.  The windshield finally got repaired in her car and now I have to get in the mode of laundry.  It is overflowing!  I have been to the post office to return some items purchased.  Sarah's expensive boots tore for no reason while in Wisconsin last week.  I called LL Bean and they are exchanging them for a new pair. New color, but intact and warm! Now I have to watch our accounts to make sure I get my refund!

Tonight we are having pizza and then I have choir and Sarah will watch the Hope vs Calvin Men's basketball  game.  Go Dutch!  Maybe I will get home in time to watch the last part of the game.

U of M Men's Glee Club Coming to Rockford, MI

University of Michigan Men's Glee Club

Winter Tour, 2011: Grand Rapids, MI

7:00 pm Friday, Jan 28, 2011

...Rockford Fine Arts Auditorium

4100 Kroes Street Northeast
Grand Rapids, MI 49341

It will be a great concert! Support the UMMGC!

http://ummgc.org/events

Link to stay updated!

(You can hear a song on Mary's Videos on the right column.)

That is  all for now..

Gracie

No comments: