Thursday, January 27, 2011

Weekend of Arts

Tonight is the first public showing of the GHS One Acts "Complete Works of Shakespeare-Abridged".  Show starts at 7:30 pm.  I will be selling tickets starting at 6:30pm. Come out and see a great comedy!  Then on Saturday, GHS will be hosting the district One Act Festival all day!  Five plays for free! Should be a great day.

Tomorrow I will be making a quick turn around trip to Ann Arbor to pick up Mary so she can attend the  Men's Glee Club concert in Grand Rapids at 7pm.  Sure hope the weather cooperates.  We are all looking forward to hearing them perform again!  Mary will be going to the One Acts with me as well.  That was her favorite forum for theatre while in High School.  It would be fun if I could see her perform with the German Theatre group and with her chamber quartet.  She will have a performance on Palm Sunday.  Interestingly, I will be in Detroit the day before for my state bowling tournament.  Wonder if I can work something out?

Just finished making some pork roasts for our "Thursday Lunch" I think they turned out nicely.  Now I need to slice them and take some sauce to go along with it.  Got a lot of work done on my quilt last week, but have one square upside down, so I will be fixing that first thing.

Upcoming Events:

Quilting-Laundry-One Acts-Work-Ann Arbor-Glee Club Concert-One Act Festival-Work-Church-Sledding-Bowling-Ann Arbor-Kalamazoo-Western Michigan University and CiCi's Pizza! Wow what a line up!

That is all for now...not sure when the next blog will come!

Gracie

PS Pictures are up on the Photo Album!

No comments: