Friday, February 25, 2011

Away She Goes!

Mary and her friends arrived home last night just after midnight.  Got to visit with the girls and Brandon until Jim came to pick him.  The girls enjoyed pizza and pop and then crashed on our couches while Mary Jeff and I worked to finish Mary's FAFSA. Mission accomplished! 

Morning came early, and I got up and made cinnamon rolls and also had mini donuts for the travelers.  Matthew got off to school and by 0800, the girls set out for Brandon's to drop off a car and then head to the airport.  Thanks Jim!  I will be picking them up late Sunday night, March 6th.  

Anyway, last I heard, they had made it to Chicago and are waiting for the trip to Munich.  There was a one hour delay in Chicago related to weather.   Their plane will stop in Philadelphia where everyone changes to a new plane and then take off for Munich.  Arrival time is 0845 Munich time or 0245 our time on Saturday.  Will keep you updated as much as I can. 

For now, I have to get to work.


Grace

No comments: