Friday, February 18, 2011

Three O Clock...All is Well!

Hi Ho Hi Ho, It is Off to State They Go~(whistling)~Hi Ho Hi Ho!

Matthew and I got up at 0220 and were ready and off to school before 0300.  When I dropped him off, no bus yet, although I am sure it will be coming soon. The high school lobby is filled with kids, chaperones and our feearless leaders!  It is going to a great experience for them. Have fun and Break a Leg!  They spike the set at 1055 and their Performance at 1120.  Sure wish I was going.  I have decided to stay home and get other things done.  Six hours of driving alone, through Detroit, is a lot, for two hours of fun.  Matthew has promised to keep us up to date when he can.  We won't know any scores/ratings until tomorrow night! This is a two day festival!

For now, it is back to bed for me...Praying for safe travels for the cast/crew et all.

Gracie

No comments: