Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time To Get Things Done...Right :/

It is a bright sun shiny Saturday and I have written up a list of things to do! Turns out I have 10 things to accomplish:

#10  Correspondence with family and friends~

#9    Create a poster/flyer for the Upcoming Shrove Tuesday Dinner at MCLC, benefitting the Senior Youth   attending the Michigan Gathering at Mackinac this summer.

#8    Putting ideas that are swirling around in my head for Matt's portfolio down on paper.

#7    Work on answering interview questions for a certain athletic trainings student who is awesome..

#6    Prepare for tomorrow's Sunday School lesson.

#5    Clean up after Sammy:  That means vacuuming and "clearing" the yard.

#4   Clear off  table of bills and old mail

#3  Finish the Laundry

#2  Clean the Kitchen

#1  Pick up my favorite Son, Matthew,  after he returns from State One Act Festival tonight at 11:30 pm.  Can't wait to hear all about his trip.

Let's hope I can get all this done!  If not, there is always tomorrow, right Scarlett??  Besides the bad weather hits tomorrow so I probably won't be going anywhere:
  • Snow
  • Freezing Rain and Ice
  • More Snow
Jeff thinks we may have to cancel Youth Group tomorrow, I wonder if there will be bowling??? Only time will tell. Good thing there is no school on Monday!  Teacher work day!

Until then, back to work!

Gracie

No comments: