Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Special Presentation from Mary

"I had to make some visual music for my theater class and everybody LOVED it, so I posted it on youtube. Which I guess means you can see it on this blog." ~Mary Wilhelm

I have moved Mary's Videos higher up on the sidebar, so you can see and hear her musical mix for a class.  It is  pretty cool!  Thanks Mary!

Had a nice day at work and choir went pretty well too.  When I got home and read the mail, I received a stuffed envelope from my employer with reading and requests.  It is so hard to keep up with all the requirements.  Still need to quicken and finish the laundry.  Think tomorrow sounds like a good time to start.   Need to watch Top Chef at 10 tonight!  I love that show!

Still trying to decide if I will travel to State One Act Festival on Friday.   It is a pretty long drive, three hours one way.  Extra long when you are driving by yourself. Of course I would love to see the show again and watch Matthew build and spike the set.

That is all for now.

Gracie

No comments: