Friday, February 18, 2011

Not Too Much News

As you might have noticed on my Facebook, I was keeping track of time and events that were happening across the state. I did get a text from Matthew before spike time that unloading went well.  Then much later in the afternoon, he texted "Things went well. Thanks!"  I also found out that their show time was 43 minutes, so that is very very good (can't go over 45).  Tonight he texted me from the last show of the evening and said that he was tired.  He sure had been up a long time and had a big day!  Hope they get good rest.  Anxious to hear all about it tomorrow night.

Jeff and I went to see "Three Men and a Tenor" tonight. The concert was at GHS performing arts theatre.  Pretty good crowd.  Nice show too. There was an afterglow party at Applebee's, but we chose to come home instead.

Other than watching the clock this morning, I got a few loads of laundry done, balanced the bank accounts and had a nice lunch with a friend. The weather was sunny, almost 50 and windy.  More cold air is moving in, and we will be back in the 20's and 30's.  Brrr.  Lots of the snow has melted and we can see patches of grass!   Sammy's yard needs cleaning up...yuck.

For now, it is time for some TV or a movie.  Have a good night!

Gracie

No comments: