Monday, May 9, 2011

Season Opener!

Tonight is our first church softball game.  I am excited and as always a little nervous.  The lineup has some new changes and we are missing 2 players on Military Duty, 1 player working and 1 player due to a broken thumb!  I have confidence that our team will do well. We all need to remember that we are playing to have fun...Let's hope the other teams feel the same.

Mother's Day was a hectic one for the Wilhelm's.  Church and Sunday School in the morning, a quick lunch at McDonalds together, then Jeff packed and the rest of us babysat two of our favorite little people.  I went with Jeff to the airport and got home around 4:30pm. Matthew was at softball practice.  I met up with them to have our final meeting before the new season. Matthew has a new job, he will be mowing the neighbor's lawn each week and started last night!  He's such an expert, Matt can mow in the dark!

Jeff made it to Shaw AFB safe and sound.  Last two weeks of military duty.  I think it is kind of weird. Retirement is official on 1 June 11.   We are all excited about the retirement ceremony next week, and are anxious to travel and be together for the big event!

Well, I have lots to do between now and Wednesday, so I had better get to it!  Have a great day.  I will post the game results either here or on MCLC Softball Facebook!

Love

Gracie

No comments: