Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spring is Here!

The spring weather has finally arrived. My daffodils, lily-of-the-valley,and hyacinths are blooming and the grass is green!  Mary and Matthew planted a garden under a tree.  It looks nice.  Let's hope the seeds sprout and flowers bloom!

Three days of May and so much has happened.

May 1
  1. Confirmation Sunday went really well. Very happy with the kids choir anthem and all the music. 
  2. Softball practice was fun.  Such nice weather!  Many of us had some sunburn and I sure felt the ache in my muscles for the next day.
  3. The Rock concert was well attended and full of loud Christian Rock. I enjoyed myself, more than I thought I would.  Brought me back to my youth! LOL
  4. Then at home we heard the news that Osama Bin Laden had been killed from Sarah through a text.  It was unbelievable at first, but we turned the channel to fox news and it was true.  It makes we wonder what will happen next. 
May 2 
  1. Mary started back at McDonalds.  
  2. Did some cleaning and throwing out of old unusable things that has collected over the years.  Still have lots of things to go through later!
  3. My kids choir finished their season singing at the Long Term Care facility across the street from our church.  They did a great job and  the residents were so thankful! We ended the evening at Dairy Queen for some ice cream.
Today I am working later hours, and will need to leave early to Vote on a Bond Proposal and Deposit some checks in the bank.  I work tomorrow as well, so laundry will have to wait until Thursday.  I plan on helping Sarah move into her townhouse this weekend.

That is all...have a great day!

Gracie

No comments: