Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Heat is Here!

Today was my first day back to golfing since my leg surgery last June.  I had a pretty "normal" round of golf. Missed my dad a lot, he always helped me be a better golfer.  Tried to remember what he would say while I was playing and I actually did a little better. I sure had fun golfing with my dad, he was the best!

It is another hot day and I think a dodged another sunburn.  We will see as the sun goes down.  I was  glad it was windy though,  it sure helped cut the heat on the golf course this morning. Of  Mary met us for lunch at Applebees and then we were ready for a rest. She worked the early shift this morning, again.  Tomorrow she works at 0700 and work at 0900.  We have interesting transportation logistics at our house.

Got some errands done and made another grocery run to Wal Mart (my favorite store). We now have milk for a few more days.  I should really buy a cow and have my own dairy! Tonight is taco tuesday at the Wilhelms.  Mary found a futon for sale in GR and wants to go look at it.  Don't know if we have the time tonight.

Last but not least, Sarah sent me a picture of  her at work with Franny, a boa constrictor that she takes care of at her animal job.  She wished I would like snakes more, but that is a HUGE wish. I can say I am ok looking at the picture and proud that my little girl can handle a large snake and still have a smile on her face.  So, for those of you who want to see Sarah and Franny, scroll down after my signature.  For those of you prefer to skip Franny, we will say good bye right here!

Happy Baptism Birthday to Mary! It's a special day!

Love Grace

Franny is below












No comments: