Sunday, May 8, 2011

Village Green @ State Festival


Matthew sang with the Village Green Choir at State Vocal Festival, Friday May 6th. They sounded wonderful. I took this video with my iPod and halfway through the second song, I tried to zoom but messed up the lighting of the video. I got frustrated and turned off the iPod and enjoyed the rest of the performance. Hope you enjoy this little taste of their great music!

Mary and I did some fun shopping for clothes.  I got two new dresses! Mary got three and some other things too!  Good thing she is working hard at McDonald's and earning lots of money!  With video as proof, we made it to Matt's performance, but not without a lot of stress. I got lost from the mall to the venue, that was only supposed to be 18 minutes away.  We called Jeff and he guided us to the church using internet maps and we got there just as they were closing the doors!  That was too close...so glad we got in!

After we got home we all had dinner together at our favorite pizza place and then a netflix movie, "Edge of Darkness". It was pretty good.  A thriller and a little creepy.  Last but not least, We actually got a twin  bed out of the attic to take to Sarah for her room at her townhouse....

(to be continued, above)

Grace

No comments: