Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Catching Up

Mom and Dad left early on Monday for their next stop in Ohio. Monday night was our Sunday School meeting and I will be teaching preschool/kindergarten class. I am very happy with that. Mary will be teaching 3,4, and 5th grade with a friend. They will do a great job.

My golf game on Tuesday moring was very good. My drives were really good. I parred one hole and ended up with a 53 on nine holes. I really need to practice my chipping. Lunch at Cory's afterwards with my friends was most enjoyable and the French Dip sandwich was delicious! Mary started her Spanish class on Tuesday evening and thinks it will be very good. She likes the teacher very much.

Sarah is doing well at the cross country camp. She is the Athletic Traning student assigned to that team this year. She is spending the week with the runners as a first aid person and also to "bond" with the team. Once back to campus she will pursue getting a rail for her lofted bed. The incoming class arrives on Friday. She is happy to back at Hope.

I worked today for 6 hours. We had a nice day. I am off now until after Labor Day. My patient is almost out of nursing hours for the month and then Matt Jeff and I will be in Florida for 4 days next week. It will be nice to visit with my mom. She will visit Michigan in October. Mary will be at home taking care of Sammy the dog and going to Spanish Class.

As for now, I am making mac and cheese for dinner and then I am off to a stamping party.

Better get going!


Love,

Gracie!