Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Great Golf Game

I had the best golf score since I moved to Michigan~a 49! (9 holes). I didn't have very good tee shots like I normally do, and I had some really really good fairway shots and putts that don't normally happen. I even had a few 1 putt holes which is just amazing for me! I guess I should mention that I had loads of fun with 2 other lovely ladies as well. We laughed a lot and helped look for missing balls. I left one of my yellow balls in the rough. Never found it. We all had a delicious lunch at Cory's. I had the lunch special, Chicken Parmesean, for $5.99! It came with spaghetti and garlic toast. I added the best ranch dressing ever, and enjoyed every bite!

When I got home the house looked so clean and Mary was still de-griming the kitchen! It looks amazing. I pitched in right away and we got the work done quick. I treated the kids to Taco Bell and then took a nap. Dinner was chicken crescents and then off to Meijer for a milk run. Matthew has become my personal driver. He is doing pretty well with the whole driving scene. Mary went on a sunset walk with her friend Gia this evening and then worked on making a accompanying track for her cello solo for the pageant. It is sounding very good! Sarah cleaned a lot of her room today. Still lots of stuff, but you can tell she has straightened up a great deal. All of us have enjoyed playing the Wii together each day.

Monday I worked a few hours then had an appt in Grand Rapids. I drove in so we could be on time and then my driver drove home. We got a little lost going home a new way and ended up needing Sarah to google a map to help us get backon track. Mary had her string group rehearsal yesterday and the quartet is ready for their first gig together this Saturday. Mary says they were awesome! I went to the Senior Mystery Trip meeting and signed up for a committee and also to work at a burger stand at a football game. I started dinner, pancakes and bacon, and the girls finished up and did a wonderful job making dinner.

That is all the news for now. Have a great day!

Grace

PS My finger is healing well!