Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just Before Bed

Sunday has come and gone. Church was good and so was lunch. I had my usual pancakes and bacon. Unfortunately, Mary's burger came out wrong ( with all kinds of toppings) and they fixed it by scraping it off. By then the fries were cold too.

I played for an installation service this afternoon and did pretty well, especially for the late notice and very warm conditions. The meal afterward was nice and then we came home. Jeff, Marlene and Ernie walked around Baldwin Lake and then picked up the pizza I ordered for the rest of the household and watched some tv and played scrabble. Mom won.

Had some rain and are expecting more. We need some rain for our grass. We hope that this weekend won't be too rainy for the parade and festival. Mary will be out and about as part of the Queen's court. She also has another meeting for a possible wedding gig. What a busy girl! Sarah is getting excited about getting back to Hope on Sunday. Jeff is playing with the Danish Band Wed-Sat. Time is going to fly by now. Watch out soon I will be writing about Mary's graduation! It is on my birthday!

I only have two more days of work this month. I should have enough time then to get some other things done at home! No work related excuses! Plan to make Korean food later this week.

That is all.

Grace