Thursday, August 13, 2009

Welcome Grandma and Grandpa!

Grandma and Grandpa Wilhelm arrived safely in Greenville yesterday afternoon, and had a very nice evening including spagetti dinner and watching the results of America's Got Talent. I couldn't believe they put the dog act through. Bad decision. Mom got a ride in the new Prius right away after their arrival as the meat I bought at the store didn't end up in my grocery bags. I got new meat at no charge or even questions, and we were back home. I just hated to drive back after a long day at work and shopping at "rush hour".

Brandon is back and joined us for dinner. It was sure nice to have him around again. He and Mary went to a movie and then enjoyed watching the shooting stars in the night sky. Mary and Matt are at the school auditorium this morning for the Miss Danish contest, dress rehearsal. Matt got to work, and there were too many people. I guess a few extra kids showed up. The boss asked for 2 volunteers to go home. Matthew was gracious enough to volunteer eventhough he was asked personally to be there. In the end, I guess the boss needed him afterall and he is still there at work. I am happy for him, and anxious to see how Mary feels after the rehearsal. Sarah got bit by a bug on Sunday and now her toe is itching and turning red. Not sure what bit her, and whether she needs to see the doctor.


Tomorrow is work and then our softball party. I still need to decide what to bring! Sarah is working on the award certificates. They are pretty good even if I say so myself. Saturday is the pageant! Time is going to fly by~


That is all for now. Happy Thursday!


Grace