Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First Harvest!

I picked the first of our home grown tomatoes! Don't they look nice? I hope they stay good until Jeff gets home on Friday. If not I will give them to my neighbors. I see more blossoms so I think we will have a good season.

I had a good day at work this afternoon. Only worked for 5 hours. I work 12 hours on Friday 5am to 5pm. Matthew got a call today to work crew for the Miss Danish Pageant. He will work on 3 different days, including the night of the show. I am so happy for him. Wonder what job he will get? He likes to work the lights. Mary had dance reahearsal today and said it went well.

Tonight Sarah and I will be watching So You Think You Can Dance. I sure hope the Kayla or Brandon wins. We will know tomorrow!

The weather is nice and all is well. Supposed to get hot this weekend. That is all for now!

Later Gators!

Grace