Saturday, August 29, 2009

It's the Weekend!

Good News! I had good self control at the stampin up party. I bought a marker and a return address stamp, something I can use almost daily! I had lots of fun too making a card and talking with friends. Looks like my client won't be moving to Grand Rapids afterall. Things just aren't falling into place and should she stay in Greenville her other steady nurse can keep working.

Mary's Spanish class has been going well. She has enjoyed the class and says it is not too hard. Outside of class, she has been spending most of her time with her best friend, Brandon, before he goes to college this coming week. We are trying to keep a good schedule with all that her senior year will bring~Village Green, College Prep clases, Simply Strings Quartet, College Spanish and Miss Danish! Whew!

Matthew has been driving me around town whenever I need to go somewhere. He is doing really well, but likes to point out other driver's errors. I get tired of listening to his play by play comments of driving and just want him to focus on his driving! He continues to help keep the house clean and the yard nice. It has been pretty rainy lately, so We are waiting for some dry weather so he can mow. He is looking forward to going to Florida on Tuesday.

Sarah is back from camp and working AT clinic hours. She really loves it. Things are getting busy now as the freshman have arrived and the rest of the upperclassman arrive tomorrow. Classes officially start on Tuesday. Sarah got some pictures uploaded for me and there are a few here and more on the photo album.

I have already sent her a box with things that got left here. I know she loves getting mail, so will post her address~
Sarah Wilhelm
Gilmore Hall #107
PO Box 9022
Holland, MI 49422-9022

Jeff is fine. Found some black mold in the corner of his office. Trying to dry things out is difficult especially when it is damp outside. He has been working on Air Force stuff, church stuff and home stuff. He recently repaired our front steps again. :(
We all enjoyed the first Greenville football game last night. We won! 28-17. The weather was cool and it was nice to go out together and root on our team! Tonight is an art show right here in Greenville. One of our members will have art on display, and there will be live jazz music. Tomorrow I am leading kid's church. The story is about Titus. I am all prepared and ready to go!

That is all...have a great weekend!

Gracie