Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bowling Season Begins!

Our fall bowling season started tonight. I didn't bowl so well. My scores were 98, 139!, and 98 with an average of 111. The only good thing is that I should be able to beat my average at least for a few weeks, and my high handicap will help the team start off ahead. Jeff is in Miami until next Monday, so he won't have scores to post yet. Not sure how they will determine points and wins/losses while he is gone.

Mary took Brandon back to college today and had a nice visit there and drove home solo without any problems. Yay! They had a nice weekend together and really enjoyed the barbershop concert last night.

Looks like Sarah had a fun time at the beach as a dorm outing. It certainly was a perfect day for it. Matthew went to our Youth groups swimming party this afternoon and had a nice time. I got lost going to pick him up. Finally I realized where I was, and got there just a few minutes late. First day of Sunday school went well. I really liked my class.

Tomorrow is work in the morning and afternoon, and then kids choir and chimes. Sure hope I can get things together! I am way behind in the planning stage. I am usually all planned out to at least Christmas by now.

Guess that is all for now...GO TIGERS...they won today!

Grace