Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sarah Turns 20! Happy Birthday!



Sarah turned 20 years old yesterday. I really can't believe it! Seems like she was just a baby. We will be going to see her on Friday for dinner and presents! Sarah said she had an amazing day and it has finally hit her that she is no longer a teenager!I really wanted to post this yesterday (even had the birthday cupcake border for her birthday), but I have been working early and long hours. I was just exhausted last night!


Jeff's plane was delayed Monday. He finally got a new flight for Tuesday which worked out better, since picking him up at 0100 and going to work 4 hours later would have been really hard. I worked 3 days straight starting at 0500! Tuesday was a short day, 3 hours. The others were long 12+ hour shifts followed by choirs on both Monday and Wednesday. I am off now for several days.


Mary has had auditions all week. Today is supposed to be callbacks. Usually phone calls are placed Thursday evening offering parts to the play. Mary is hoping for the lead role, but preparing for the worst, since this is a new director. Last years promises from the last director are null and void. Matthew is working crew and also been practicing tennis. He wants to practice with the team, but has to wait until after his physical next week. This weekend Mary and Matt will be going to Camp Geneva, near Holland, for Village Green choreography camp!

Well, I was planning on going to quilting and I have to prepare for church orchestra tonight, so I had better finish this post.

A mom of a new 20 year old!