Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Can I Say?

Not much has really happened since my post on Tuesday. I have enjoyed being home, but find myself waiting for the kids to come home. Have lots that I can do, but other little "chores" keep from accomplishing my music planning and organizing. I still feel like you really need to be "in the mood" to get that done. I am trying to get motivated. So I am getting a little done at a time. Have some creative ideas for another event and worked on that idea, then went job hunting on the web. Then time just zips by! Got my schedule for next week. Well, I work Saturday evening 6 hours, then Mon 12 hour day, Tuesday 3 hour early morning and Wednesday 12 hour day. Whew!

School is going fine the kids. Mary and Matthew got their yearbook today. It is nice. Some nice pictures of Matthew and Mary. One of Matthew pitching and Mary is seen in orchestra pictures and theater pictures. Mary hasn't heard about the job yet. She does have a wedding gig this weekend with her Simply Strings group. She is also planning some more trips to Uof M. One will be a trip to a Big 10 Michigan Football Game! Yay! The other one will be for a U of M Men's Glee Club Concert. Brandon auditioned and was selected to a part of this exquisite group! I'd like to go and listen too. We'll see. I think that Mary is going to be a Wolverine, as long as they accept her as a student, but we know that will happen~! Sure hope she gets that job!

Sarah turns 20 next week! I can't believe it! Seems like I just brought her home from the hospital on a warm sunny day in Japan. We will be going to take her for dinner and presents next Friday! It will be nice to see her and hug her! School is going well for her and she is busy all the time! Besides her classes, she works at the biology department, AT clinic hours and tutors. Don't forget working at the athletic events! She will be travelling to Lansing with the cross country team tomorrow.
I have tomorrow to work on the music and Sunday School preparation. Senior Mystery trip brat sale is at the home football game tomorrow and I signed up to work. Saturday is free till 7 pm when I go to work. Jeff doesn't get home until Monday night. I will pick him up late Monday evening after a long 12 hour day at work, kid's choir and chime team! I will be tired. Maybe Matthew will drive.

That is all...
Grace