Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Great Saturday!

This morning started out with a village green car wash. Eventhough it was work, the choir earned about $500! Matt stayed the whole day, and Mary and I worked in the morning. Mary had plans and I had a wedding to attend.

The wedding was very nice and I must say the cake was delicious! I had 2 pieces. It was nice to chat with people from our church and friends from the community.

After I got home, Matthew and I watched the first 3 quarters of the Michigan/Notre Dame game. Actually I saw the 2 and 3 quarter. I was glad they were winning when we left for dinner. We had a nice dinner together. I was waiting for Sarah to report the UM score the whole time. Not a message. I called Mom when I got home and I heard that Michigan won in a spectacular ending.. winning by 4 in the last minute. Wow! Yay! Go Blue!

Matthew and I went back to church to decorate my classroom. It looks pretty nice and I am ready for my first Sunday School class of preschoolers and kindergarteners. I filled up the Prius with gas and now I am home for the night. Mary is going to take Brandon back to Ann Arbor tomorrow and I want her to take my car. It has better gas mileage and I trust it more than the van. I hope they had fun at the Barbershop concert tonight.

Jeff is super busy. He had the wedding today and of course church and bible study in the morning. The real kicker is that he is going to Miami for Air Force duty tomorrow and he has to be at the airport just after noon! That is cutting it pretty close. He is already packed and will be gone until the 21st.

I am not sure of my week's schedule yet, but know that I work on Monday and then have kids choir and chimes monday evening. I am not planning much, until I know how many singers/ringers I will have. Mary has auditions this week for Pride and Prejudice and has a wedding gig this weekend. So, yes we will be busy!

That is all...Have a great SONday!

Grace