Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Calm Before the Storm

We had a nice weekend, including great weather. I finally got some paperwork accomplished. Worked best late at night. So I have Chimes and Kids Choir done and even cleared off my messy desk! The brat sale at the football game was successful. We sold out of everything except water by the end of the 4th quarter. The Yellow Jackets won too! Mary played her cello (strings quartet) for the rehearsal and wedding the past few days. Everything went well. Matthew has been playing some tennis this weekend. He goes to the courts and practices serves and hits the ball against the wooden board. He wants me to play, but my feet have really been hurting with what I have diagnosed with plantar fascitis. Jeff will be a better partner for him. I go to the doctor on Tuesday to see if my feet hurt for a different reason. Bowling tonight was like a rollercoaster. I bowled a 99, 173, and 106. At least I was able to bring up my average a little, back to where I left off last season.

This week is packed full: I work Mon 12 hours, Tuesday 3 hours, Wednesday 12 hours, all starting at 0500! After work on Monday I have kids choir, chimes and I pick up Jeff at 103o! Guess I won't get too much sleep! Mary has auditions on Tuesday and Wednesday and hopefully call backs on Thursday. Choir on Wednesday. Matthew wants to practice with the tennis team after school. His friends have invited him to come. He is committed to doing techie work with the play too, so that will take priority. Friday we go to Holland to have dinner with Sarah and celebrate her 20th birthday a few days late. I have her gifts to take down with us. I am looking forward to seeing her again. Mary and Matthew go on an overnight trip for Village Green Saturday morning and come home Sunday late afternoon. Oh I forgot to mention that Church Orchestra is supposed to start on Thursday. Still have to organize the music for that.

That makes me tired just thinking about it. Should go to bed soon so I can get up for work.

Good Night~

Grace