Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Snow Day #1!

A Winning Season! Even though we had 5 inches of snow fall and frigid temperatures, our bowling league had position night and we were bowling for first place.  We won three points and took first place for the fall season!  Next week is "party night".  We pay to bowl but the scores don't count.  We also enjoy snacks together.  My scores were all over average last night with my high game in the 150's!

Today Matthew has no school.  He was happy to hear that last night already!  So he has a  whole day to catch up with his homework after missing school to perform with the Village Green. Tonight is supposed to be the GHS Choir Concert.  We will find out if it has been cancelled, since lots of times if school is cancelled, so are the extra activities.  I hope they don't, I look forward to that performance every year.  Last year Mary's orchestra concert was cancelled due to weather.

I am getting close to finishing my Christmas shopping, and I am pretty happy with my selections.  Should hear something from the hospital I interviewed at this week.  Three possible answers 1-Second Interview 2- We would love to have you! 3-Thanks but no thanks.  Will let you know what happens.  The girls have finals this week and then Sarah comes home this weekend and I will pick up Mary  and Brandon early next week.  Hope there isn't too much snow!

So what is on the docket today?
  • Finish the Laundry
  • Start Christmas Cards
  • More shopping for gifts.  
  • Kids Choir and Chime team, depending on the weather
  • GHS Choir Concert (hopefully)
  • Wrap gifts
That is all for now...better get to that list!

Gracie

No comments: