Monday, December 1, 2008

First Snow Day of the Season!


Jeff took some really great pictures this morning just after I left for work. It looks like we live in the north pole! It has gotten really cold tonight and now the roads are pretty icy and slippery. It will be interesting to see if there will be school tomorrow. Tonight's activities went on as scheduled. The Village Green singers sang for the Lions Club and our chime team had a good rehearsal afterward.


I had a good day at work. Unfortunately it looks like Hailey is getting another ear infection. We just don't know what to do anymore. She is on antibiotics a lot and it seems no matter what, they just keep on coming back. With winter here, it is really scary, since she seems to be sicker in the winter than the summer and fall. Keep her in your prayers please. Thanks.

Tomorrow is one of my doc appointments and I am supposed to help get an Advent service together. I am glad that I can sleep in for a little bit tomorrow. Even if there is school, I might ask Jeff to drive in the morning judging by the road conditions tonight.

That is all for now.. we will keep you updated with any news this week.


Grace (before I went to work)