Monday, December 22, 2008

More Snow. Doing Better

Well its snowing again. Jeff spent atleast another hour and a half with the snowblower outside. We're pretty sure we're in for another 8 inches before Christmas. I wonder if we'll be able to look outside our windows. hehe. Let's hope the roads are clear to pick up Grandma at the airport on Friday. Anyone who hasn't seen snow should come now cause we've got lots. I can't even sled which really stinks.

I am feeling much better after my doctor's appointment. I still need plenty of rest and as I heal I have to be careful not to over do it because I am feeling better. The doctor was very nice today and had good reports. I would like to share one vivid moment before I went off to sleep. I remember the doctor holding my hand as the anesthesiologist was putting me to sleep. What a caring person she is. It shows there are still doctors out there who really care about the patient.

Sarah sent off the boxes and all the letters are ready to be mailed. Our plan is working together to accomplish those last minute details.

I guess that's it for now, just a quick update. A woman from church brought chicken enchilladas for dinner. They should be ready in about 30 minutes. Good thing my appetite is coming back cause they are delicious. We'll keep you posted.

Grace